Apologies for the four day silence but unfortunately my lens is still in the repair shop. Three things I can't live without: my laptop, my phone and my camera and one of my three lifelines is not usable! Instagram has been quite the lifesaver in my time of need. What you see:
1. I spent the weekend in Frankfurt and this was the view from my friend's room.
2. Last weekend's Sunday breakfast.
3. My little Hamish playing in the park.
4. My new and extremely amazing Jeremy Scott for Adidas top from the men's collection.
5. Yesterday just before I left Frankfurt to drive back to Berlin. My essentials on the bed: car keys, my wallet, my glasses and my house keys.
6. Me with my favourite, studded camo vest, my J'aime Marant tee and an Anton Heunis necklace.
7. What I wore on Saturday. I am still so in love with sporty luxe dressing.
8. Where I often go for a walk after work.
9. Details from an outfit favourite from a while ago.
10. Delicious frozen yoghurt with fruit from Efa's.
11. Trusted favourites: Sam Edelman leopard boots.
12. Lots of gold and silver ribbons on Mulackstraße.